We Promote fellowship
Thank you for taking the time to visit our website
Arouca Revival Tabernacle (ART) is a diverse compassionate, connecting community of members committed to embodying the message of God’s unconditional love and the teachings of Jesus Christ in the church, in our community and in the world! Our website is one the ways we have chosen to share Christ’s love with you.
ART’s primary passion is to build the Kingdom of God on earth and see the people of our day freed to fulfil their purpose. We believe in people – we believe in their potential and in their incredible ability to influence the world with good. We are excited with this opportunity to share our ministry with YOU.
If you are within our location, please know that you have an open invitation to join us for corporate worship every Sunday. We look forward to sharing and celebrating the journey of faith in Christ Jesus with you.
Pastor: Bishop Dr. Raymond Boca
Address and Contact Information
Register to access more information
9am Christian Education Hour
10.15am Corporate Worship Service
10.15am Junior Church
7.15pm Kingdom Education
10am- 4pm Intercessory Prayer Sessions
Friday/ Alternate Prayer Days
7.30- 9pm Prayer Meeting
9pm- 12am Midnight Cry
10pm- 5am All Night Prayer Meeting
6 am- 8am Early Morning Cry
Frequently Asked Questions
- Office hours: Monday to Friday from 9:00 am – 4:00 pm.
- Telephone: 1-868-642-9018 or 1-868-692-6954
- Address: Forde Street, via Waterloo Road, Arouca, Trinidad and Tobago
- See our contact page for further information.
- Our Corporate Worship Service begins at 10:15 am.
- If you wish to meet with Pastor, please call the office and book and appointment. The days and times for appointments are Tuesdays in the morning or Thursdays after lunch. See our contact page for further information.
- Persons desirous of following the Lord in Water Baptism are asked to contact the office. Visit our contact page.
- Babies are not christened but dedicated according to scripture (1 Samuel 1:21-24). Baby dedications are done on the 3rd Sunday of the month. If you wish to have your baby dedicated, please contact the Church Office and speak with the Executive Secretary.
- Eligibility: This congregation receives into membership anyone who gives evidence of an experience of salvation through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and a desire to follow Him faithfully; having been baptized in water by immersion according to Matthew 28:19; who has a good reputation as to life and character; and who accepts the Statement of Faith, and By-Laws of PAWI.
- Goto our membership page for further information.